Leucorrhoea consists of white watery discharge from the uterus. The discharge may be thick and white, consisting mainly of pus, if the patient is suffering from a serious disorder of the genital organs, but in most cases it is catarrhal and chronic in nature.
In mild cases, the discharge follows or precedes the menstrual flow but in more severe cases, it continues throughout the intervening period. Patient suffering from this look pale and unhealthy, weariness is felt on the slightest exertion and a dull, gnawing pain is often experienced in the lower part of the back.
For all these problems we make a unique formulation Bye Luco. It is in Syrup, Capsules and in Tablets forms.
Each coated tablet contains
Ashok ext. (Saraca indica) 80 mg
Lodhar ext. (Symplocos racemosa) 50 mg
Dhaiphool ext. (Woodfordia floribunda) 50 mg
Shatavar ext. (Asparagus racemosus) 50 mg
Aswagandha ext. (Withania somnifera) 50 mg
Ajowan ext. (Ptychotis ajowan) 20 mg
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 20 mg
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) 20 mg
Jiyopota ext. (Putranjiva roxburghii) 20 mg
Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 20 mg
Amla (Emblica officinalis) 20 mg
USAGE AND BENEFIT
1. Bye Luco is an Ayurvedic herbal product with no side effects.
2. It cures and prevents the leucorrhoea and symptoms associated with it.
3. It cures backache, burning sensation, and keeps your energy level high.
4. It is use as psycho stimulant and a tranquilizer
5. It cures genito urinary disorders.
6. It is a highly effective against vaginal infections.
7. It is beneficial in anxiety and mood swings.
One Tablet twice a day with water after meal or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Bye Luco in recommended dosage.
Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Tablets: Jar of 20 x 100 tablets & blister pack of 50 x 10 tablets