|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Syrup||» Ayurvedic Leucorrhoea Syrup|
Ayurvedic Leucorrhoea Syrup
BYE LEUCO SYRUP
Leucorrhoea consists of white watery discharge from the uterus. The discharge may be thick and white, consisting mainly of pus, if the patient is suffering from a serious disorder of the genital organs, but in most cases it is catarrhal and chronic in nature.
In mild cases, the discharge follows or precedes the menstrual flow but in more severe cases, it continues throughout the intervening period. Patient suffering from this look pale and unhealthy, weariness is felt on the slightest exertion and a dull, gnawing pain is often experienced in the lower part of the back.
For all these problems we make a unique formulation bye leuco. It is in Syrup, Capsules and in Tablets forms.
Each 10ml contains extracts from:-
- Ashok (Saraca indica) : 800 mg
- Lodhar (Symplocos racemosa) : 500 mg
- Dhaiphool (Woodfordia floribunda) : 500 mg
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) : 400 mg
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) : 400 mg
- Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) : 200 mg
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) : 200 mg
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) : 100 mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) : 100 mg
10 -20 ml of syrup twice a day with water after meal or as directed by the physician.