|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Syrup||» Ayurvedic Enzyme Syrup|
Ayurvedic Enzyme Syrup
Ã¢â¬ÅIrregularities in diet, consumption of fast food and stressful life style coupled with mental tension results in digestive problems like gases, anorexia, dyspepsia, constipation etc. If functioning of the digestive system gets disturbed, accumulation of toxins (Aam-Tatva) occurs in the body. Due to which health of person gets affected. Liver plays an important role in digestion in Ayurveda it is described that Ã¢â¬ËTikta-RasatmakÃ¢â¬â¢ herbs tones up the function of liver or Digestive system. To overcome the above said problems after extensive research North India Pharma has prepared Ã¢â¬ÅNidzymeÃ¢â¬Â.
Binexozim is a mixture of valuable Ã¢â¬ËTikta-Rasatmak.Ã¢â¬â¢ Hence Binexozim is an excellent tonic for digestive system. ItÃ¢â¬â¢s health benefits improves quality of daily routine, increases the working capacity and boosts immunity.
Each 10ml contains extracts of:-
- Nagarmoth (Cyperus rotundus) : 500mg
- Harde (Terminalia chebula) : 400mg
- Ajowan (Ptychotis ajowan) : 400mg
- Gulab phool (Rosa centifolia) : 250mg
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) : 200mg
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) : 200mg
- Kali mirch (Piper nigrum) : 100mg
- Piper (Piper longum) : 100mg
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum) : 100mg
- Pipramool (Piper longum) : 50mg
- Sajjiksar (Sodii bicarbonas) : 25mg
- Kala namak (Sodii chloridum) : 25mg
- Nosadar (Ammonii chloridum) : 25mg
- Pudina satva (Mentha piperita) : 20mg
Syrup: One to two teaspoonfuls thrice a day with water after meal or as directed by the physician.