|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Capsule||» Ayurvedic Enzyme Capsule|
Ayurvedic Enzyme Capsule
“Irregularities in diet, consumption of fast food and stressful life style coupled with mental tension results in digestive problems like gases, anorexia, dyspepsia, constipation etc. If functioning of the digestive system gets disturbed, accumulation of toxins (Aam-Tatva) occurs in the body. Due to which health of person gets affected. Liver plays an important role in digestion in Ayurveda it is described that ‘Tikta-Rasatmak’ herbs tones up the function of liver or Digestive system. To overcome the above said problems after extensive research North India Pharma has prepared “Nidzyme”.
Binexozim is a mixture of valuable ‘Tikta-Rasatmak.’ Hence Binexozim is an excellent tonic for digestive system. It’s health benefits improves quality of daily routine, increases the working capacity and boosts immunity.
Each capsule contains:-
- Bharingraj ext. (Eclipta alba) : 100mg
- Triphala ext. : 50mg
- Chitrak mool ext. (Plumbago zeylanica) : 40mg
- Jeera ext. (Cuminum cyminum) : 30mg
- Ajwain ext. (Ptychotis ajowan) : 30mg
- Viavidanga ext. (Embelia ribes) : 30mg
- Jethimadh ext. (Glycyrrhiza glabra) : 30mg
- Sonth ext. (Zingiber officinale) : 30mg
- Papain (Carica papaya) : 30mg
- Dhania ext. (Coriandrum sativum) : 30mg
- Hing ext. (Ferula northex) : 30mg
- Karpad bhasma : 30mg
- Lavang ext. (Caryophyllus aromaticus) : 30mg
- Pudina satva (Mentha piperita) : 10mg
Capsule: One tablet/ capsule twice a day or as directed by the physician.